Sign in to follow this  

98 kx250 graphics

who knows where I can find aftermarket shroud decals for my 98 kx250? Near canada to keep shiping cgarges to a minimume.

thanks 🙂

Check Ebay. 94-98 wil fit. But keep in mind they were designed in the 90's, so if you're looking for Monster Energy graphics, you won't find them. Personally, I liked the pink, blue, purple wiht the checkered flag stuff. Or even a nice set of Splitfire graphics. lol

There you go Jeek http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-KX125-KX250-Shroud-Graphics-Kit-94-97-96-95-kx_W0QQitemZ150281104415QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150281104415&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1318

Doesn't get more retro than that! .. and a bargin at $28. Even includes airbox decal. I agree with you I love the old retro decals! .. although the '98 was the first year that went with the 'boring' graphics.

I have a spare set of Enjoy Black on Green Flame Graphics Guards, tank, swingarm and forks set) if anyone interested. But I'd be looking for $50 for those.

Enjoy94-98-kx125-250.jpg

enjoygraphics.jpg

There you go Jeek http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-KX125-KX250-Shroud-Graphics-Kit-94-97-96-95-kx_W0QQitemZ150281104415QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150281104415&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1318

Doesn't get more retro than that! .. and a bargin at $28. Even includes airbox decal. I agree with you I love the old retro decals! .. although the '98 was the first year that went with the 'boring' graphics.

Nice find. 🙂

Which do you refer the KX chequered metallic on ebay or the Enjoy Flames? I think the flames will look good. I might jack up 2 sets of plastics so I can run the Enjoy Flames and a Ceet set which I've also got.

Tinkeringitus! LOL

No - don't think I've ever seen the Splitfire graphics ... what do they look like?

With digital vinyl printers everything is possible, just a matter of having digital/cadd template and digital artwork. I have digital templates of some KX graphics but it takes a while to plot it all in. About 2hrs for a side panel background, about 4 hrs for a tank shroud. The nice thing is that if you take your time they are better than the typical aftermarket fit. Often thought I'd like to do an online business of graphics for older bikes .. but never the time 🙂

The artwork for the Splitfire graphics would take a good graphics operator about 8hrs so .. yes anything is possible but it would be expensive as a one off! The seat cover would be another challenge!