Sign in to follow this  

Finished Rebuild! Meet the new Hotness!

If you have 56K, this thread will make you want to cry.

So I got a great job this summer and decided that of all times of the year the best time to tear my bike apart for a month or so is while its 100+ degrees outside. I knew I had the bike taken apart when I was carrying the frame over to the hose to rinse it off 🙂

Did all of the maintenance etc... and added some fresh parts to add some function and some fashion. Spent about a month working on it every weekend and after work each day.

Anyways here are the pics, Enjoy:

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01365.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01374.jpg

The graphics have a bit of a "pinkness" to them that I did not expect. I contacted one Ind and they are shipping me out a new kit that should match the Honda red. The pink looks better/worse depending on the angle and the lighting. I however am much to antsy to ride the bike to leave it clean untill they get here, so I will get it all nice and dirty tomorrow. The Pink doesnt look to bad anyways... kinda retroish. I like it anyways. I am very proud of this bike after all of the hard work and hard earned $ I put into it... I am very happy with the results! I'm sure someone has been drinking their haterade today though :D

Very nice. Very nice indeed. Is the Ironman new or have you had it on 3 other bikes? Not hating just could be true. You can definately see the work you put into your new bike.🙂:D:worthy:

SWEET bike, but I'm not sure that grip tape on the levers is such a good idea....gloves won't like it.

I'm thinkin the pink will stay until it gets worn out, then I have a fresh set to put on 🙂

I'm on the South side of Houston, I know the kid behind the counter at EBR (Derek) and he always gives me a discount when I'm there... so I run their stickers.

Grip tape on the levers is an experiment. I have about 5 pairs of gloves at the moment, so I will just wear the old ones until I see the effect.

Ironman is a whore from my old set of wheels :D it and that X-ring chain will never die.

Thanks for the love!

I'm thinkin the pink will stay until it gets worn out, then I have a fresh set to put on 🙂

I'm on the South side of Houston, I know the kid behind the counter at EBR (Derek) and he always gives me a discount when I'm there... so I run their stickers.

Grip tape on the levers is an experiment. I have about 5 pairs of gloves at the moment, so I will just wear the old ones until I see the effect.

Ironman is a whore from my old set of wheels :D it and that X-ring chain will never die.

Thanks for the love!

ooh, looks like I know what my next chain/sprocket combo will be!

bike is sick man, whats funey is that i will be ordering pro taper bars and pro grip grips too in a little bit haha.....thoes are the sickest hubs i have ever seen