Sign in to follow this  

just got back from the hospital!!

just got back from the hospital stay and for once it was not me that had to stay. my wife gave birth to my second child a little girl.she was born late thursday night and today was her first full day at her new homeIMG_5393_1.jpg

just got back from the hospital stay and for once it was not me that had to stay. my wife gave birth to my second child a little girl.she was born late thursday night and today was her first full day at her new homeIMG_5393_1.jpg

Congrats:cheers:

thanks guys!!!im very proud and yes maybe one day she will make me even more proud on the track.man this one was sure different from my first childs birth. my wife only pushed for 12mins and tah dah. and i though all you guys were stronge, the docs didnt have enough time to give any kind of meds for the pain. lets just say i have never seen my wife scream so much. very rpoud of mommy too. she did all the work.IMG_5372.jpg

Those are some sick tatts! Congrats. Gonna start a 50 fund soon?

Congrats! Always a joy bringing a new one into the world. (at least for us men, dont think the women get to much joy untill the pain subsides)

hey jbusa thanks about the tattoos, they go all they up and over,the pain of those tats i dont think came close to what my wife felt.it does feel good to bring a baby into the world. something not to many people can describe. im gunna start a fund too very soon one that the wife doesnt know about, we will see how that turns out.

heres my other kid,maybe by christmas a little 50 will be under the tree for himIMG_5302.jpg

Better to drop in late than never, Congrats on the new baby and it looks like

the oldest takes after the Papa.

Enjoy them while you can because they grow way too fast.

Looks someone should photoshop some 50 handlebars in there. It looks like she is ready to ride.

Congratulations.

Congrats! Always a joy bringing a new one into the world. (at least for us men, dont think the women get to much joy untill the pain subsides)

CONGRATS!

My wife during birth of second child, baby was almost out and she starts crying, just get it out of me! Poor girl!

while my wife and i was in the hospital my oldest was with his grandma so for a few days i was getting used to a little 7lbs girl so when my son came to the hospital to see his new little sister he now looks huge. he doesnt look like my little baby anymore. man they do grow up so fast, its scary