Sign in to follow this  

Learned my lesson today about riding rodes *pic*

Yeah I thought I would be cool and do a wheelie down the road in 3rd so it was kinda fast and the rear tire spun on tar and caught grip.

Heres the after math lol

08-08-08_1703.jpg

Wow. As bad as that is, I am glad its not more serious. Pavement sure hurts. I remember the nurse cleaning my rash with that dammed plastic toilet brush. Did you see a Dr?? As a matter of fact I think she may have used toilet cleaner.

Yeah, i went to the ER and they used some water gun thing to clean it out and they said its fractured and i got 3 stitches.

lol the really dark spot in the middle of the white looks like a microscope 🙂

Wow. As bad as that is, I am glad its not more serious. Pavement sure hurts. I remember the nurse cleaning my rash with that dammed plastic toilet brush. Did you see a Dr?? As a matter of fact I think she may have used toilet cleaner.

I'll probably regret this but......

You are usually full of shit, Roland. 🙂

At least you did not brake your back like I did,I use to go to Gordons well desert all the time and ride wheelies showing off in the big sand bowls doing wheelies around them with a paddle on,I always thought looping it in the sand would be a lot less painfull but I found out the hard way,there was no sliding action at all,it was just a sudden stop,OUCH,since I am so addicted to doing wheelies had to quit going to the sand,now I go to a place with a lot more hard pack.

Doug

You got lucky and so did I two weeks ago...

Dumped my 250f around a turn going a good 45-50 mph on blacktop. Back tire slid out and I slid about 50-60ft. across it onto the roads shoulder. Bike got scratched plastic and ripped grip. I had exactly what your arm looked like except on both arms and way worse. both forearms and my right wrist was real bad. You are possibly smarter then me though, I kept riding with blood and gravel all in my cuts for another good hour since it happened within the first 10mins. of our ride. Then I just went to a friends and cleaned it up.

Heal up quick and showers are painful for about a week...

I went down on the chip seal once doing a wheelie. Had a gash about 1/4" deep down my right forearm. Never again will I goof around on the pavement.

This is also what can happen when you do wheelies on the road.....

wrcrash963.jpg

How gnarly is that outcome???

I did the same thing when I was 18, but i was going 170mph and spent 5 1/2 week in the burn center. Black top does not play! Nobbes + Concrete = Hurt Ass or Arm.🙂

Add it to your collection scars and memories. 🙂

I have enough scars haha and my friend who was behind me almost passed out when he looked at it.