Learned my lesson today about riding rodes *pic*

Wow. As bad as that is, I am glad its not more serious. Pavement sure hurts. I remember the nurse cleaning my rash with that dammed plastic toilet brush. Did you see a Dr?? As a matter of fact I think she may have used toilet cleaner.

Wow. As bad as that is, I am glad its not more serious. Pavement sure hurts. I remember the nurse cleaning my rash with that dammed plastic toilet brush. Did you see a Dr?? As a matter of fact I think she may have used toilet cleaner.

I'll probably regret this but......

You are usually full of shit, Roland. ?

At least you did not brake your back like I did,I use to go to Gordons well desert all the time and ride wheelies showing off in the big sand bowls doing wheelies around them with a paddle on,I always thought looping it in the sand would be a lot less painfull but I found out the hard way,there was no sliding action at all,it was just a sudden stop,OUCH,since I am so addicted to doing wheelies had to quit going to the sand,now I go to a place with a lot more hard pack.

Doug

You got lucky and so did I two weeks ago...

Dumped my 250f around a turn going a good 45-50 mph on blacktop. Back tire slid out and I slid about 50-60ft. across it onto the roads shoulder. Bike got scratched plastic and ripped grip. I had exactly what your arm looked like except on both arms and way worse. both forearms and my right wrist was real bad. You are possibly smarter then me though, I kept riding with blood and gravel all in my cuts for another good hour since it happened within the first 10mins. of our ride. Then I just went to a friends and cleaned it up.

Heal up quick and showers are painful for about a week...