Sign in to follow this  

Harry Oswald looking for sponsors!

Hi my name is Harry Oswald and im 17 years old and im from Citrus Heights California. I ride Observed Trials on a 2008 Scorpa Sy250f and i Newly started riding endurocross and im looking for sponsors.

Hi my name is Harry Oswald and im 17 years old and im from Citrus Heights California. I ride Observed Trials on a 2008 Scorpa Sy250f and i Newly started riding endurocross and im looking for sponsors.

hello harry,

this is not how you get sponsors, this does not work, unless you go to sponsorhouse.com or mxsponsor.com, which are only a discount sponsorship.

IF you want a 100% real sponsorship, this is what you have to do.

you go to your favorite dealer, MC store, or any other potential sponsor you might want. You walk in and say

"hey let me sponsor you, let me run your stickers on my bike, i like you guys you have always treatd me great let me sponsor you this year racing etc."

then after every race you go in and show them your results trophy etc.

No matter what place you recieved. That way they know your serious that you are making it to all the races, that you are dedicated, and improving.

One day you will walk in there and they will say hey im going to offer you a 50% off discount etc. and you do this with as many sponsors as you can.

Also make resume's and mail them out each winter from the previous year with all results a short BIO on yourself etc.

The point is make your self known, let them know you are dedicated, and then prove yourself to them. if you can do these 3 things getting a real sponsorship is possible.

hello harry,

this is not how you get sponsors, this does not work, unless you go to sponsorhouse.com or mxsponsor.com, which are only a discount sponsorship.

IF you want a 100% real sponsorship, this is what you have to do.

you go to your favorite dealer, MC store, or any other potential sponsor you might want. You walk in and say

"hey let me sponsor you, let me run your stickers on my bike, i like you guys you have always treatd me great let me sponsor you this year racing etc."

then after every race you go in and show them your results trophy etc.

No matter what place you recieved. That way they know your serious that you are making it to all the races, that you are dedicated, and improving.

One day you will walk in there and they will say hey im going to offer you a 50% off discount etc. and you do this with as many sponsors as you can.

Also make resume's and mail them out each winter from the previous year with all results a short BIO on yourself etc.

The point is make your self known, let them know you are dedicated, and then prove yourself to them. if you can do these 3 things getting a real sponsorship is possible.

+1 Very sound advice 🙂

wow...that should be a sticky somewhere. Theres no place for it but its that good.