Sign in to follow this  

Chainsaw Carrier

Why? If you're trying to carry a chainsaw around, don't you think it might be best to have a rack with which you can do that?

It even tells you in the description that forest servicemen use them to carry their saws. Maybe if this had budweiser written on it you could play it off as humor but it's not that big of a deal as is. 🙂

Ever heard of cutting trails? What do you think everybody uses a bowsaw like the greenies? Must have been developed by someone who likes to explore, and since its for a bike, it must not have been developed by quadtards... 🙂

Hell, I should have read the description better 🙂 I just saw Chainsaw Carrier, and said no way... and posted. Guess it's not a bad idea. Title change...

That's funny how it says that the rack is optional and required at the same time:lol:

Here's how I carry mine, it's the top of a RV battery box with a couple of shelf brackets attached to the seat bolts. One ratchet strap and one tie down and I can ride almost as hard as I could without it, sometimes it even helps by adding weight to the rear wheel for traction.

IMG_1513.jpg

That's funny how it says that the rack is optional and required at the same time:lol:

Here's how I carry mine, it's the top of a RV battery box with a couple of shelf brackets attached to the seat bolts. One ratchet strap and one tie down and I can ride almost as hard as I could without it, sometimes it even helps by adding weight to the rear wheel for traction.

IMG_1513.jpg

Sweet! Thanks for posting that. I went out with a friend a couple weeks ago with a saw and a weedwacker. It was a slight hassle carrying them. He was even on a quad.

I'm gonna try something like that with my saw. It's a 20" 👍 , but I may pick up a smaller climbing saw like a 12".

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

Looks like a good idea to help keep the competition off your arse in those short tracks!! something about bumping into a running chainsaw that would get and keep my attention 👍:worthy:

I have wished I had a chain saw at times for fallen trees after a good storm but have always found a way to just go around or over them.

Looks like a good product for trail work though. I like ProMotoBillet products.

This cost me nothing to build, just a few hours of time and stuff from my shop. Plus I only paid about 100$ for the saw, the pawn shop thought it was just a little saw; its actually a professional arborist saw(Stihl Ms200T) which I

highly recommend, works great.

If it were me, I would want the chain saw at the rear of the bike. With a COVER for the chain.