I would give up riding forever for 1 night with.....?

I have to say giving up riding is a joke for a one night stand. So I thought I would have fun with it. OH I forgot, I would also need a stick of butter for her. :worthy:

I have to also say, I don't think one of you would have a chance with any of these chicks. Well maybe the fat one. :ride:

My luck would be busting a nut before anything would ever happen. :D

Riding is for life, just have fun and be safe at it. ?

You're absolutely right. Giving up riding for any amount of time with any woman is a huge joke. Point out any woman...no matter how beautiful and hot she may be, somewhere there's a guy who is sick to death of her.

You're absolutely right. Giving up riding for any amount of time with any woman is a huge joke. Point out any woman...no matter how beautiful and hot she may be, somewhere there's a guy who is sick to death of her.

It's just like cheating on your wife. If your not happy with the bitch get ride of her then find a new one. Don't think one night of banging someone will fix a marriage. :D

I had a real bad eye accident last year and I lost the sight in my left eye for 4 months. The doc said I have 1 in 1,000,000 chance of getting sight back in the eye. They did surgery on it and I got most of it back. Doc said no more riding. I said riding is everything to me. I will take my chances for now of losing the sight just to ride. For some alcohol and drugs get some people high, riding is what does it for me. ?

OK guy back to you one night stands. LOL