Sign in to follow this  

HD fork & shock springs for Suzuk JR80

Anyone know if there are after-market heavy-duty fork & shock springs available for the Suzuki JR80? If so, where is a good place to buy them?

Anyone know if there are after-market heavy-duty fork & shock springs available for the Suzuki JR80? If so, where is a good place to buy them?

this question should be directed to the (Pee Wee forum) where the bike fits and has a following

this question should be directed to the (Pee Wee forum) where the bike fits and has a following

I'd doubt anyone in the pee wee forum would know anything about mods to build a stunt bike/pit bike.

Originally, I was looking at a CRF 70 to build on, but I'd like a manual clutch. The JR80 has a manual clutch, 5 speed transmission and is a two-stroke.

I'd doubt anyone in the pee wee forum would know anything about mods to build a stunt bike/pit bike.

Originally, I was looking at a CRF 70 to build on, but I'd like a manual clutch. The JR80 has a manual clutch, 5 speed transmission and is a two-stroke.

yes Im well aware of the JR80...But this is a 4-stroke Pit bike forum and bikes like CRF50,70 KLX 110 and all the CRF and KLX style Chinese Bikes. Out of a 1000 people on here only about 3 consider a 2 stroke such as a (KX65) as a example a pit bike....:D

you would be surprised at what you find and the knowledge and Preformance upgrades and abilitys that the Dads over in the Pee Wee forum have....🙂

50stunt.com....might find some help over there

a TB Manual clutch kit work sweet on a CRf50 or 70 ive installed several

• Like 1