Sign in to follow this  

Supermoto Anthony Hart accident....(Carey's brother)

So I knew what had happened, and the entire day I was waiting for the announcer to say something. I know that the announcer was spoken with numerous times about the fact that he must say something about the matter. .

yea you know i wondered the same thing all day long you could tell nobody knew and for the life of me i cant figure out why they did not announce it and have a moment of silence.

oh ok. isnt that how most of the paralyzed riders get hurt like david bailey. i mean like supermoto on pavement?

NO!!!

It was a very tough afternoon in deed!!!! I was also very perplexed as to why no announcement was made. The only exception to this was one of his team mates on the podium that dedicated the win to Tony. I think this only confused people even further that did not witness the crash. It’s a tough spot for the officials and the announcer to be in….. do you put a damper on the whole event or do you share the outcome???? I know what I would prefer personally but I don’t believe there is one answer that works for all. At this point we can only thank Tony and his family for sharing their passion and dedication to the sport with the rest of us!!!!!

RIP Tony

RIP Tony. I used to ride bikes with him when we were teens. I was never his friend or anything but we used to ride the same spots etc.

what a shame, got to play with their heads that his older brother did so much crazy stuff and yet the little one dies in a highside... I just was listening to Carey on WCCC the radio station here in CT doing an interview about his riding and tattoo shops etc etc... couldnt have been more than a week or two ago...