Sign in to follow this  

R&D Flex Fuel Screw on KLX

I found this on Ebay:

R&D Flex Jet Fuel Screw

Remote Fuel Screw but it doesn't have the klx listed, but does have the kx listed as compatible.

Has anybody used this product and is there any reason it wouldn't work on the klx450?

Thanks!

Here's one on my KLX 🙂 Should work on the stock bowl as well.

new 002.jpg

i sell the flex fuel screws at my shop. they rule. i cant keep them in stock and i am about to stop stocking others due to popularity of these.

go get one

josh

Where is your shop, just curious.

Flurry,

How do you get your bike so clean. I ride up on an old iron ore mtn. and down in the muddy bottoms. Even after a good cleaning, I still have a red tint on all the meatl parts.

Flurry,

How do you get your bike so clean. I ride up on an old iron ore mtn. and down in the muddy bottoms. Even after a good cleaning, I still have a red tint on all the meatl parts.

After a full wash with hot water (hose hooked up to water heater) and blow dry with leaf blower, I polish everything with Pro Honda Spray Cleaner/Polish. There isn't any "Red Dirt" where I ride, but I know that it can stain anything and is probably a bitch if not impossible to get completely removed.

wow. i missed the wheres my shop part.....

i live in truckee, ca. and work at a shop called Thin Air Motorsports (elev 6000, lake tahoe area). No bike lines but we are the major ski-doo/sea-doo/polaris dealer in the Tahoe area. we push a million moto parts due to mostly everyone up here rides a moto of some sort, not to mention the large snomo/pwc rental crowd.

Anyway, i am not here to promote, just to contribute to knowledge of this great bike. if anyone has questions about parts, etc., i'd certainly have no issues doing research.

take care!

josh

R&D Flex Jet works great on the klx. Got mine from motorcyclesuperstore.com for like $30. Sticks out right next to the idle adjustment. Super easy to get to!