Sign in to follow this  

Bike isnt starting

i just got back from just a quick 3 min ride down my road, and when i get back i shut it off. then i was gonna go put it away and it wont start.... i have no idea y? anyone know wut could be the problem? i have gas it in to.

sry for all the questions im new to all this.. =/

No, do i need to hold the hot start in or just push it in then start it?

It helps sometimes, I only use it if I lay my bike down, but if the bike is hot, then pull 'err in and kick it over some.

arghh i got it to start again rode it for 5 min. jsut slowly to get it warmed up a little then went to get my helmet on and turned it off and it wont start again!!!! it sounds like it is trying to but. idk

yeah, use the hotstart...AND CHECK IF THE GAS IS ON...did you put mixed gas in? ha, that might be a problem

i have tried everything. gas is on. tried it with the hot start. tried giving it a little gas and no gas. idk wut the problem is. i was riding 30 min ago. then i let it sit for 10 min to get something to drink came out to ride and it wouldnt start. its pissing me off now.

think the sparkplug could be fouled? cuz the bike hadnt been ridden for about a month or 2 before i bought it.

does it still have the old gas in it? these bikes like fresh gas.

I doubt the blug is fouled, but pull i tout and have a look. then check for good spark, then gas etc...do you have a manual? It helps a lot.