Sign in to follow this  

Where are the PHX sumo riders at?

Looking for some supermoto riding buddies in Phx, AZ. Im up in Glendale. Im riding a street legal CRF450R. Looking to ride tracks and street. Hit me up.🙂

I'll be at the race, I'm also up for some street riding if anyone wants to put somthing together... i was thinking maybe tortilla flat saturday morning the 23rd...?

Nick, I have to work on the 23rd, and won't be able to make it to Tortilla Flats. Wish I could, I haven't been up there in a while, and never on my DRZ.

Well maybe we could try for sunday instead.... lets see what kind of intrest there is and go from there.

Hey all, I took the day off tom (monday). Im going to the DMV in the morning to get my endorsment on my licence and then im going riding. Im sure you guys probably have to work but if not send me a pm and we can meet up somewhere and fart around. Also i have class on the 23rd ubfortenatly so i cant ride thqt day either but maybe sun. Im leaving for the last week of the month also. But im always down to go ride anytime i can so you guys hit me up.🙂

Well maybe we could try for sunday instead.... lets see what kind of intrest there is and go from there.

I'm out for Sunday, too. I won't be home until 2 or 3 and won't want to get up and ride.

Why dont we try and get a good group together for a ride for the weekend of Sep 6th. Like an early sat morn or somthing, that way we can plan it all out and recrute some more riders and have a couple weeks advance so people dont have pre existing plans. I think after we get a group together once it will be easier to get back together again in the future for more rides. Everyone sound off with input..... (maybe we should move this thread to places to ride, i posted here cuz I wasn't getting any responce on there but now I found some of my peeps)🙂

I can probably do a ride on that weekend. I'll have to see whats going on.

Sweet, well i will talk to some of the guys on SMJunkie and see if they wana go too. And for now we can tinatevly plan a ride on that weekend.

Hey it was nice riding with you yesterday. Next time we'll have to head to Prescott via Wickenburg. I hear that it is a really sweet road (with curves).👍

Muk

Ya it was a fun little ride muk. Extreem, I posted on here that we were heading out for a ride if anyone wanted to join! No worries bro we will get a group together......