Sign in to follow this  

i need your opinions

i race 250 C at my track but i have a 125. last race i was last off the gate and finished last being lapped by only the 1st place rider. i was racing against 250 2t and 250fs. i did some research and i found some people that wanna trade with me. now the question is to get a 01 yz250f with PC t-4 pipe and a new cam or a stock 03 cr250. i like lots of bottom and top end power. i was thinkin the cr??

i race 250 C at my track but i have a 125. last race i was last off the gate and finished last being lapped by only the 1st place rider. i was racing against 250 2t and 250fs. i did some research and i found some people that wanna trade with me. now the question is to get a 01 yz250f with PC t-4 pipe and a new cam or a stock 03 cr250. i like lots of bottom and top end power. i was thinkin the cr??

Im gonna tell you right now and you'll probably give me bad gas. By getting a 250 2t or 250 4t your not gonna get faster. It sounds to me like you dont know how to ride.

A 125 will keep up with a 250f easily. and a 01 yz250f makes less than the bike your riding right now. And getting a 250 2 stroke your just gonna be fast in the straights. So do what you will but sounds like you don't know how to corner.🙂

Im gonna tell you right now and you'll probably give me bad gas. By getting a 250 2t or 250 4t your not gonna get faster. It sounds to me like you dont know how to ride.

A 125 will keep up with a 250f easily. and a 01 yz250f makes less than the bike your riding right now. And getting a 250 2 stroke your just gonna be fast in the straights. So do what you will but sounds like you don't know how to corner.🙂

the man is right, you need to learn to use what you have, another bike isn't gonna make you faster, if you can learn to use a 125 to it's fullest, then your ready to swap to another bike.

watch this video, this is how you should be able to ride a 125 before you move up to a 250F or 250 two stroke

is there a lower class? around here theres an open begginer 125 and up.. thats what i ride:busted: lol but i just got moved up to C:applause:

naaa C is tha lowest but how am i sposd 2 compete when i get pulled on the starts and straights??? i was bangin bars with a 250 2t until we got to the straight and then he just pulled away and i got left in the dust

i ride a 01 cr125 and they say that it has no bottom or top and whoever said that is right because all the top end does is make noise. it goes no where and it isnt the piston/rings because i got a new one and i broke it in and it still sucks

i ride a 01 cr125 and they say that it has no bottom or top and whoever said that is right because all the top end does is make noise. it goes no where and it isnt the piston/rings because i got a new one and i broke it in and it still sucks

Thats just regular maintenance