Sign in to follow this  

How was your first race?

Yesterday was my first race with in 250c. im 15 years old and have been riding for a while at tracks around my house but i finally did my first race and got 5/6, 5/6, dnf, and 3/5. My first two motos i was just scared to death and after those two i felt alot better. my dnf happened in a whoop section. i was going for a pass and just got even with the guy and let my front end drop...OUCH!🙂 i had to race with the A and B guys too because there wasnt enough for seperate classes. but i only had 6 or 5 guys in my class. so how did all of you do in your first motocross races? and how long did it take you to reach the next level and start winning?

2nd of like 13ish i think..

in the 80 begginer raced the 125 in the open begginner that day to and got 6 of lik 15 maby

last weekend was my first race i did the 250 C and i missed the practice because my bike wouldnt start, then the heat i jumped a tabletop and crashed because of a slower guy in the first lap, and in the main i got 11/18 and none of them finished that were behind me.