Sign in to follow this  

Highline Trail Northern Utah Route

A couple friends and I are planning a trip from the Odgen area to Soda Springs ID. via high line trail. 🙂

Unfortunatly I am not familiar with any part of the trail South of the Beaver Creek/Logan canyon area, and was wondering if someone could post up a map or detailed directions. Thanks for any help you can give me :D

Andrew

A couple friends and I are planning a trip from the Odgen area to Soda Springs ID. via high line trail. 🙂

Unfortunatly I am not familiar with any part of the trail South of the Beaver Creek/Logan canyon area, and was wondering if someone could post up a map or detailed directions. Thanks for any help you can give me :D

Andrew

Here's a post on MotoUtah that might be helpful:

http://www.motoutah.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=30&func=view&id=17399&catid=9

Their destination was Island Park, ID, but maybe you can get some good ideas from the Utah portion of their ride.

I'm planning a similar ride, but just a long day's worth. I know the trails from Beaver Creek south really well, but haven't been north. Maybe we can share information. PM me and we can talk.

We'll likely start in Bailey Creek and ride south.

Sorry for the late response....

But thanks for the help :D

I'll send you a PM when I get some time, but for now I've gotta get back to work 🙂