Sign in to follow this  

150 for a pitbike

Just looking to see if anyone is running there 150 for a pitbike?? Is it possible to switch the larger wheels down to 12/14 and keep the stability of the bike?

Crf50's are awesome stock, but tired of seeing ramped up 110/140/150. I would assume a crf150r would be a monster pitbike.

Thanks for any info!!!

Oh my goodness. I would love to see what would happen to you if you did that. haha. No. You can't do that. I mean, you probably can, physically, but there would be so much torque that you dig yourself to China with one wick of the throttle. Even with the 16" rear wheel, you're already digg'n to the core of the Earth.

You really can't do that. It would be the same as taking a CR500 and putting mini wheels on it. I like mini's, but that would just be taking it too far. It's a funny thought though.

Gosh, I wish this thread had never been started. My son plans to skip his last supermini-eligible year so I was going to sell our Wiliams Motowerx 150R. Now, this has me wondering what we could do with this bike for fun. I think this is gonna cost me! All suggestions welcome!