Sign in to follow this  

Resleeving cost?

I figure this can be a general topic. I am looking to get another bike soon. I found this KTM 250sx for sale, but it needs to be resleeved. Can anyone give me an idea on a price. I think the bike is a 2000 based on an ad posted earlier. I want to find out if its worth it, and how much i can get the bike for, because he said to make an offer

Thanks

Chris

You are better off getting the cylinder replated. Langcourt LTD, U.S. Chrome and Mullinium Technologies all do a great job. If the cyclinder neds to be welded because of damage, it usually runs about $200.00 or so. Give them a call. WD

Thanks. I just found a 2003 KX250 for 2100 obo. I think a running bike will suit me better than one that needs work, and an unknown amount of work. The guy with the KTM was looking for around 1000. I know i can get the KX for about 1800 or so. My only concern with the KTM is other engine damage, other than needing cylinder work. I might buy it and all of a sudden it needs a crank or something, depending on what happened to it