Sign in to follow this  

Who is this?

l_6a47c33ea7bf8836936751a851e84939.jpg

Some kid who doesn't even ride says this is him, but I call BS. I can't put my finger on it...

He has UFO gear, it's probably someone over in europe. I haven't seen ufo gear over here!

I have been to his house before, and he has no bikes. He says it is a 125cc 4 stroke too haha.

cant be bubba, theres dirt on the frt number plate. you have to ride behind someone to get dirt there. and im not sure bubba has ever been behind anyone..

If anything, roncada is the only one chubby enough to be, but that is no American pro, judging by the frame that is a 250F, and pro 250F's run black backrounds,white number, and I really dont remember the last time I've seen an American run UFO gear.[PC monster kawi requires all there lites riders to run thor gear] American moster PC kawi also runs black renthal sprockets [circles], that sprocket clearly has squared holes. It's probably some vet class winner from glen helen or something.

Yeahh I called him out on it, and he says it was a borrowed bike and gear... yada yada yada... 🙂

It's just some amateur nobody C class racer, look at the form and figure of the rider, just look.

Its not bubba cause he only raced a 250F once, and he never rode for PC Kawi. Its probably someone in Europe, because you don't see too many people with UFO in the US.

l_6a47c33ea7bf8836936751a851e84939.jpg

Some kid who doesn't even ride says this is him, but I call BS. I can't put my finger on it...

ask him to go riding or to see his bike..when he's riding next or..ask his mum and dad infront of him if he can come out for a ride with you..haha

cant be bubba, theres dirt on the frt number plate. you have to ride behind someone to get dirt there. and im not sure bubba has ever been behind anyone..

he's behind people right before he laps'em 🙂

Thanks for the help guys.. This is his "other bike" haha.. I just asked him what year it is, what do you guys think?

l_e8e00f74c1d3389e1dbf12c5239a995a.jpg

Thanks for the help guys.. This is his "other bike" haha.. I just asked him what year it is, what do you guys think?

l_e8e00f74c1d3389e1dbf12c5239a995a.jpg

WTH, that is my bike. Check my garage.🙂

Oh, just fwi, it is a 2000

EDIT: I feel honored that with all the random bikes on the internet, he chose mine.