Sign in to follow this  

MA/NH area: Anyone willing to show me their DR650?

I'm seriously considering buying a DR650. I currently ride an SV650, and I love it. I've ridden a KLR, but I wasn't crazy about how big it was (it was an 08). I want something closer to the DRZ400, but not that small. I've wanted a thumper for a while now, and the DR seems to be perfect for what I intend to use it for (commuting, probably motard'ing at some point).

So, if there is anyone in MA (preferably eastern), southern NH or ME, and you're willing to show me your bike I'd really appreciate it. If you're feeling really generous and are willing to let me ride it I'd be happy to let you ride my 2006 SV650N (it's a fun bike!). I'd also buy you gas/food/beer whatever. I'm fully insured, wear full gear at all times, and I am NOT a hooligan (though a motard may change that )

Thanks all!

-Sean

I'm not far from there (45 minutes tops). What year is your DR (not that it would really matter right)?

for what its worth....if you're ever in jersey I can help you out. You should hit up craigslist and check out some used ones when they become available.

for what its worth....if you're ever in jersey I can help you out. You should hit up craigslist and check out some used ones when they become available.

I don't see myself being that far south anytime soon, but if I pass through I'll let you know, thanks!

As soon as I can really ride a DR for at least 20 minutes or so I'll know if it's what I'm lookin for. I already have a program monitoring my region in craigslist for any DR deals 🙂

Bump, anyone willing to show me their DR come spring time?

I live in SE Massachusetts. email me at jgoldie3@earthlink.net if you want to check out my '03 DR650 sometime. Disclaimer: it's a working bike (commuting, touring, winter transportation) that runs great and keeps me grinning, but it's not in spiffy, concourse condition.

- Joe