Sign in to follow this  

If you could have any brand new bike, what would it be?

If you could have any brand new, direct from the factory, 2009 dirt bike, what would it be?

I would get the new 400XC-F from KTM. The bike is supposed to handle more like a 400 instead of like a 450. I want more than a 250 and less than a 450. So the 400 is perfect! What would you get?

its between a YZ 250 and a KTM 250 SX, gotta figure it out sometime this year, plan to buy one when i graduate.

Depends on what you plan to do with the bike. If your riding enduros and tight woods I choose the KTM 300 XC-W. If your doing the desert I would not choose any new bike, I would look for a good used XR650R. For motocross it would be the Honda 450R. Come to think of it that is what I have.

brand new KTM 250 or 300 xc-w and it doesnt really matter where you are they dominate and there so easy to ride

If you could have any brand new, direct from the factory, 2009 dirt bike, what would it be?

I would get the new 400XC-F from KTM. The bike is supposed to handle more like a 400 instead of like a 450. I want more than a 250 and less than a 450. So the 400 is perfect! What would you get?

KTM 990 Adventure. OR the new BMW F800GS

an 09 harley then id sell it and buy a 09 rmz450 and a 09 ktm 150 and still have money left over for accessories 🙂