Sign in to follow this  

North County House of Motorcycles.

Bad rep these guys have in my book.Some of you guys might like them but i had a bad experiance.

I bought a 08 xr650L there two months ago.Paid full MSRP.I talked them into giving me about $330 worth of free gear.Cool right?

Well i picked out the gear and placed it in a bag where they stored it until i picked up the bike and gear the next day.I even had a receipt for the gear.

Next day i pick up the bike,i waited for an hour then requested my gear.They made me wait another 1/2 hour 45 min then came out with a bag containing gear that was about half price.

I know this doesnt sound bad but shit they purposly switched gear for lower priced stuff hoping i would not notice.This was NOT a mistake.Everything was in a bag with my name on it they did it on purpose hoping i wouldnt notice.

Next...The tool kit that came with the bike was not there.....

I was promised a tool kit within a week.

I get a call saying my tool kit has arrived.I go to the store,no tool kit to be had....

Finally,i go back a MONTH later searching for my tool kit which I ALREADY PAID FOR.

The nice young lady at the parts dept says they will not order it for me until i pay for it.

Funny,i could have sworn i paid for it when i bought the bike!!!!

Obviously they do not teach the parts employees about this crap because she could not understand the fact that i had already paid for it...No logic would apply,she just was that dumb.She could not see that i bought the bike and paid for the tool kit!!!I dont get it how hard is that???She insisted i must pay????I paid when i bought the bike!!!

OK,TWO months down i get pissed and go down there and talk to the Manager.

I explain i want my tool kit and i dont appreciate you guys trying to rip me off on my gear.

Thinking i had finally got things right i was wrong again.

Instead of ordering the right tool kit for my bike they filled a random bag full of random tools worth about $10 without even knowing the sockets and wrenchs were the right size.Just a random bag of crap instead of the right kit that should have rightfully came with the bike i PAID FOR.

Like i said,some of you guys may like this place,,I have nothing but bad things to say about them...Theives and crooks...

Ive bought three bikes in the last three years from Escondido cycle center.I want to buy a V-STROM soon.I buy tons of aftermarket stuff for my bikes.These guys really lost a lot of business from me.I will never go there again.Funny thing is,,,i have a friend who works there as a salesman!!!He cant do anything for me though just the crappy managers who make the rules.

My ONLY REGRET is buying my last bike from these folks.

Yeah i know my post wont do anyhing for me but i just hope to warn new buyers.BUY somewhere else these guys are crooks...

The lack of any customer service is un believeable..........Literally i could not imagine owning a company with their skills....

But they do fine though its weird???How!!!

House of M/C sux. They out and out lied to me over some stuff.

I've had good dealings with OTD and Escondido Cycle Center.

We just went to NCY last week and enjoyed the experience. We bought about $550 worth of stuff and they gave us 4 NCY shirts and a bar pad for free. However, the ITP rims we ordered for our banshee were supossed to be here last week. Now it's monday so we're gonna give it one more day them we'll give them a call...