Sign in to follow this  

Front brake lever travel inward too much

never really noticed this before, so it could be me as i'm picking up more speed on the 150RB and being harder on the brakes. does the lever pull in quite a bit on hard braking? almost to a point it touches your knuckles when 2-finger braking?

i bled it today and even switched to my ATE super blue. guess it's not like my road race bike where the lever doesn't go in unless it's really fading. again, i might just be harder on my brakes now that i didn't notice it. someone else with a 150rb experiences the same thing.

maybe it's the soft feel of the brakes though it does stop?

A proper vacuum bleeder should take care of it. However, the single piston caliper sucks no matter what you do. You can get an Applied adapter that will allow you to run a CRF250/450 - CR125/250 twin piston caliper. Combine that with a steel braided line and you have a brake that will do stoppies like no one's business.

A proper vacuum bleeder should take care of it. However, the single piston caliper sucks no matter what you do. You can get an Applied adapter that will allow you to run a CRF250/450 - CR125/250 twin piston caliper. Combine that with a steel braided line and you have a brake that will do stoppies like no one's business.

+1:applause: