Sign in to follow this  

CRF150F Exhaust

the R4 probably. I haven't used it but ive heard good about it.

and usually aftermarket parts are better quality then stock parts...

i have a powercore 4 on mine with the stock header and it sounds way better but I didn't notice too much of a performance boost. Can't really comment on the R4 because I have no experience with it but I would assume anything with an aftermarket header would probably be the better choice.

With the Dr. D pipe he has lined up with as many as 15 other bikes with various pipes and rarely loses the hole shot ! #24 on side panel #75 on helmet

000_0319.jpg

000_0441.jpg

fyi - If you can get a full system pipe vs just the silencer, you might want to check the pricing on it. I've noticed a lot of the "silencer only" units are just as much or very close. I did a test on the BBR and Engine's Only pipe. That was fun. I just might have to check out and test the pipes you mentioned.

Back to my point, however, you might want to check the prices too. Personally, I'd run a full complete aftermarket pipe on any bike I'd have, if the $$$ wasn't that much of a difference.

Go with the new D-section from BBR. It not only sounds cool, it comes with additional silencer, and an awesome header. They even throw in a main jet for you...