Sign in to follow this  

Kids O'neal boots for sale

Just so you guys know he isnt just trying to sell them,

he is donating the money to a fellow TT rider that fell on hard times with his son. here is the description of the boots.

OK, here's the deal. If your not aware, one of TT members (Chokey) son is in the hospital and the bills getting big. So the money from this sale will go directly to Chokey to help. I will even pay "half" the shipping cost.

The Boots.

They are O'neal kids Element size 2, blk,gry,wht. They are brand new BUT, I have had them in my shop for about 4 years so yes they are dusty from sitting. If I remember correctly I paid $90.00 but don't quote me on that. The left boot has a scuff on the metal toe guard.

I will consider any offer so e-mail me. Remember all the money will be forwarded to Chokey to help for his sons med bill.

if you need a good pair of boots please consider these, kids outgrow them so fast anyways, and the money goes towards helping a fellow TT member:worthy:

Thank you MXO for helping out chokey, he's a great guy :)

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come on, NO OFFERS? :)

What if I threw in a pair of O'neal blk sz 00 slightly used but in excellent condition? But, I'd pull the goggles.

Even if you have a very little guy they'll grow into them, believe me. :D