Sign in to follow this  

Warp 9 Wheel and Hub w/ Excel Spokes?

Would Excel spokes fit on a warp 9 wheel and hub? 3 or 4 of my Warp 9 spokes shattered last season out at Glamis (weird cause its sand, i dont do huge jumps, i only weigh 135 lbs), so I'm thinking to save a little money in these hard times I would just get some different spokes, if they fit the Warp 9 wheel and hub.

Would Excel spokes fit on a warp 9 wheel and hub? 3 or 4 of my Warp 9 spokes shattered last season out at Glamis (weird cause its sand, i dont do huge jumps, i only weigh 135 lbs), so I'm thinking to save a little money in these hard times I would just get some different spokes, if they fit the Warp 9 wheel and hub.

i dont know if they do but buchanon spoke will sell you some that will for sure fit :)

i dont know if they do but buchanon spoke will sell you some that will for sure fit :)

would you rank buchannan near as high as excel on quality and strength?

would you rank buchannan near as high as excel on quality and strength?

i would rate buchanon above excels buchanon is a big name in the spoke world, i lace up every pair of excel rims with buchanons going to RAD or Talon hubs with not 1 single broken spoke in countles lace ups, and this is all racing mx bikes, they will even make you custom spokes for custom wheel aplications.