Sign in to follow this  

No more MONSTER bike.

Well for now I benched the black plastics in favor of blue ones. The tank and shrouds are different years, but I am putting graphics over it, so it does not bother me. I really like the blue. It's going to look really nice with gold excels and gold Talon hubs. What do you guys think?

drzwheelsstrips006.jpg

BlueDRZ001.jpg

I think I like it much better, Jim. Especially in blue. Not too many have the blue.:)

Looks great! I don't know what it is with me, I just like the stock look for some reason.

I think I like it much better, Jim. Especially in blue. Not too many have the blue.:)

Looks great! I don't know what it is with me, I just like the stock look for some reason.

Yea the Monster theme was a bit too loud. Going to keep it pretty simple this time around. I think the blue is outstanding. I went on another hard ride yesterday. Two hard days of riding in a row.:D 280 miles this weekend of torture for the DRZ. Buddy from work and his friend called me up. Went out the back way from Campo, Japatul road. They were amazed my the SM. After about 4 corners I was ahead of his friend by 2(zx-600) and by half a mile I lost sight of my co-worker( zx-1000), these were not beginner riders, by any means. I think I converted my co-worker. He wants a DRZ now, but I didn't let him ride mine.:worthy:

I just like the stock look for some reason.

Me too!

Chim when you get a chance I would love to see a better pic of the black mamba headlight to see how it looks with the blue. I wish they offered the mamba in white.

SNC10763.jpg

gold excel's+blue bike=reminds me of an WRB Subaru WRX STi with the bronze BBS wheels

Me too!

Chim when you get a chance I would love to see a better pic of the black mamba headlight to see how it looks with the blue. I wish they offered the mamba in white.

SNC10763.jpg

The black mamba really flows with the rest of your black parts on the bike. Seat, fork guards,etc.... I will snap a picture later tonight when I get home from work. It looked wierd at first, but it immediately grew on me. I wish they offered it in many different colors. All they have is black, or carbon fiber.

Thanks Chim. I was considering the Carbon Fiber since I have the Carbon fiber frame guards.