Sign in to follow this  

NJORV closure question

I was there the past 2 Sundays, They are open until Labor Weekend, after that, poof, gonso

what happens if i ride after it closes down? am i tresspassing?

who owns the land?

what happens if i ride after it closes down? am i tresspassing?

who owns the land?

I spoke to one of the workers, he said they are going to cut trees down, every 30 ', leaving them hanging over the trails, with the stump still intact, to prevent riders to access the closed park, this is what the NJ Pineland Commission requires :) , what a waste of land and trees:crazy: :D:ride::worthy::banghead: :banghead:

I am sure after it closes they will have stepped up patrols to prove a point. fines,confiscations etc.

WILL THEY PLANT SEEDLINGS IN THE TRAILS AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE GROWING BACK JUST LIKE THE TRAILS NEVER EXISTED?

Something tells me that when all is said and done, nobody will give a shit about the conditions there, and the riders will take blame for ruining the landscape.

Most of all,:) the greenies will only be happy if there are no more bikes in the woods, regardless of the conditions.

I hope the Sierra club steps up and plants new trees and grooms the landscape and puts a big feather in their hat saying:"look what WE did!"

Won't happen. They have already decided to fell trees and block trails, and lastly,,,,,,,,,, walk away.

Let me get this straight. They re going to cut down trees to protect the environment from our destructive hobby. They will do more damage to the land than any dirt bike has ever done. Nice. Only in New Jersey:bonk: :)

Let me get this straight. They re going to cut down trees to protect the environment from our destructive hobby. They will do more damage to the land than any dirt bike has ever done. Nice. Only in New Jersey:bonk: :D

Yes. :)

Atlantic Grand Prix is having a cross country Motocross style race right down the street from NJORVP this Sunday August 17th.

The event promotes legal riding and raises a lot of money for charity all in the name of getting places for us to ride in New Jersey.

http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com

Dale:thumbsup:

Atlantic Grand Prix is having a cross country Motocross style race right down the street from NJORVP this Sunday August 17th.

The event promotes legal riding and raises a lot of money for charity all in the name of getting places for us to ride in New Jersey.

http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com

Dale:thumbsup:

Thanks Dale I'm aware of that. In fact, I was going to enter that race but I would like to get some MX track time on my new suspension for the 24th at Etown.

Providing nothing happens, yes the mx track will be open on the 16/17. Just call before you go.

Haven't decided on the day yet. It's supposed to rain Sat morning and I have a half a pig to smoke sometime this weekend. lol

aahah

is njorvp opening up a new track or no, did the state not pass that too.