Sign in to follow this  

Dual Star mirrors Order Help

he's in washington i think.. i just got mine Andi pm me your details and i'll get a hold of him

• Like 1

Can someone please help me order a pair of Dual Star mirrors for My SM ?

Having truble contacting them over here in Scotland.

Cheers

I just phoned them up and ordered/paid (from Scotland).

That was a couple of years ago now mind you.

I tried to contact the folks at Dual-Star for about three and a half weeks. I tried at all hours of the day. Always got their message that they were either closed or on the other line. I finally gave up and made a somewhat similar set for myself(not as cool, but they serve the same purpose, and keep me legal).

I tried to contact the folks at Dual-Star for about three and a half weeks. I tried at all hours of the day. Always got their message that they were either closed or on the other line. I finally gave up and made a somewhat similar set for myself(not as cool, but they serve the same purpose, and keep me legal).

As others have reported. The first time I called them I got hold of them straight away. Asked if they had the mirrors in stock, "sure, we'll ship them in a day or two". After not recieving them for about a month, I tried to get in contact w/ them. Ha! They did finally come and I sold them right away. The hose clamp isn't very "trick". I went w/ an APA Supermoto mirror, which is very nice, and works very well.

ya it's reallly hit and miss i guess.. I knew he had a record of being slow so i just asked him about it and what to expect.. and he was honest he's really busy and they don't turn out the mirrors quickly so it's realistic to expect 3 weeks delivery.. if it's really what you want you just need patience.. if not.. there are other options

OK guys thaks for all your info, im finding to to hard to get these mirrors and they look fiairly simple to replicate so ill try another method, or maybe make my own.