High Sierra Ride Report

I did wheelies, burn outs, stoppies, and jumps yesterday with a couple of tt members. Then I went home to this

Home to what :D

Did someone say "High Sierras"?

What a beautiful weekend of riding.

That 1st pic looks like the kind of stuff I always destroy my radiator guards on ?

I did wheelies, burn outs, stoppies, and jumps yesterday with a couple of tt members. Then I went home to this

50c7762ed99e.jpg

So the one on the right was "checking the prop" and the other two were there for moral support?:D What lake is that? and when was the pic taken? The lake looks full and very inviting ?

Do you (or any of the usual suspects) have pics of your ride? I'd love to see what I missed.:worthy:

Did you get your buddy out of that canyon?

Yep, they made it home safely. After walking a bit, the bike started up, they turned around to try and catch us and it stopped in the exact same spot and wouldn't start again. So, they had to go back one more time.

Thanks for the tow strap, it really helped them out a lot.

A couple more pics, Larry getting it on up the hill!

DSC00899.jpg

The gang picking their way through the rock field.

DSC00918.jpg

Did someone say rushing water.

DSC00928.jpg

One of the Marlbroman coming out of the switchback.

DSC00948.jpg

Fix and repair time.

DSC00958.jpg

Great ride both days.

Yeah, nice meeting you Larry and Mike and Dennis and Jeff. See, I can remember names. Glad to see that you got out alright. That definetely isn't a good place to break down.

For Cracker Jack in the Box-"dude, give it up, she's way out of your league!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

I did wheelies, burn outs and jumps but no stoppies-I'm only a 'D' rider.

So where's the pics man?

Yeah that guy Mike sure can talk your ear off. How was the hot roast beef sandwich? I don't know about you, but I'm spent today. That was some of the toughest 29 miles I've done. I guess I'm getting old. Time for a Recluse

Yeah, Mike's a gabber alright. The sandwich was freakin' awesome, but the ol' man was a little pissed-he was getting hungry waiting for me. Oh well, I told him what he used to tell me all the time growing up-"Better to be pissed off, than pissed on."

I was spent last night, but gotta good night's sleep and feel halfway decent today, but sore all over. Need to get my fat arse to the gym, or get a recluse. LOL