Polisport white plastic kit.

So I had a Polisport front fender and shrouds for my KX 250 (2 stroke) and the quality seemed as good as OEM but I have never purchased any Polisport plastic for my KX250F. I have all UFO on my bike but I can’t find any good deals on a white kit from UFO. If I go to UFO’s site it is like $165 plus shipping for a white UFO plastic kit. I found a place that sells a white Polisport full plastic kit for $89.

Anyone ever get the Polisport kit? How was it? Does the shrouds have the black on top or is it all white? I have a feeling it is all white since it says it is for 06-08. They would have to ask like UFO does to know where to put the black on the shrouds.

Sorry it was $99. With shipping it came to $113 but still cheaper than any other kit I have seen. I know the stuff I had for my old bike was just like OEM.

UFO wanted $145.99 and it did not come with the front number plate. The Polisport comes with front fender, rear fender, shrouds, side panels and front number plate.

Acerbis also did not have the front number plate and its kit was $130.99 and they did not even have a white kit available.

Motosport has an OEM color kit on sale right now for $99 but I want a white kit.

Here is the link to the Polisport white kit.

http://www.worldwidemx.com/product_p/p-90129.htm

I bought a head light, for a yamaha, from polisport which consisted of mainly of their plastic and 2 bulbs, it seemed like the quality was just as good as any other plastic brand, and to this day (4 yrs) it doesn't have any fading of any kind...Never had any other plastic by them, but I would buy their plastic again, though my personal favorite at the moment is UFO...

I have posted two review threads for Polisport plastic. One is under RMZ450, the other was for a 2005 KX125. Both were OEM factory colors and were excellent. You could not tell the difference between the Polisport and factory plastic. Be aware though that on there website it says it comes with the front number plate, but I have never seen it come with the front number plate in the box. Good stuff though and fits up like factory plastic!

I have posted two review threads for Polisport plastic. One is under RMZ450, the other was for a 2005 KX125. Both were OEM factory colors and were excellent. You could not tell the difference between the Polisport and factory plastic. Be aware though that on there website it says it comes with the front number plate, but I have never seen it come with the front number plate in the box. Good stuff though and fits up like factory plastic!

Yeah my old KX fender (is the same fender they use on the KX250F now) was just like OEM so I am hoping the other parts are also. If it does not come with the number plate it is ok because I have a white number plate from a friends bike.

sweet what graphics do u plan on using with the white plastics?

I am going to customize the Pro CIrcuit graphics to work on white plastics. I got the idea back in May and than when I saw the white graphics the 450s used for the night race I thought I should finish and see how it looks.

All the Monster graphics haters will love it!! ?

You can see the white numberplate with the Pro Circuit graphics on the white plate on the work bench in this photo.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=63755

So don’t try and get the plastics through World Wide Motocross. I have not heard anything from them and I have emailed and tried to call. All my status says is backordered and no one will reply. I am trying to get them to cancel the order or I will work through Pay Pal to get my money back.

Sorry to hear about that. I was actually going to order a set next month. Hopefully you'll hear something back from them soon. If not, I am sure paypal will work with you on a refund. Have the funds already been withdrawn from your account?

Sorry to hear about that. I was actually going to order a set next month. Hopefully you'll hear something back from them soon. If not, I am sure paypal will work with you on a refund. Have the funds already been withdrawn from your account?

Yeah they took the money right away and sent me an email saying the order was placed. After almost a week I used the email that was in their Pay Pal to see if I could find out when I would see the plastics and I go no response. I went to the site and checked on the status and it said backordered. I wanted to know how long it was going to be backordered for so I tried to call and I got a message that said the voicemail was full and to hang up. I tried that for 3 days and could not get through. I will let you know how it ends up so don’t order yet.