What will tree huggers come up with next?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry but none of those will ever be on the same level a a motocross bike. not even one produced in the 90's....no gears, no clutch, no noise...pfff no fun

ill buy one though when hell freezes over. i for one am not worried about global warming cause ill most likely be gone by then. if not, hey i love boats

"They are sexy and fun."

ya right.

I didnt read the whole post but did they really use the word SEXY to describe a hooked up version of a pow-pow-powerwheels!!!!??? ?:D

Loud, fast, and outta control is the way dirtbikes role! and thats the way its supposed to be.

Did anyone read the comment about the guy that wanted a law to be able to shoot harley riders with paintball guns?!? even if it is sarcasm, i'd like to tie that guy with a tree and no shirt on and just drill him in the belly with a paintball gun ?

Now what is cool if you can have electric sound effects like the powerwheels motorcycles at Toys R Us. You can choose 2 stroke or 4 stroke noises...no more arguing.......All joking aside I hope they can make a competative bike some day comparable to the gas bikes.......Just think we can ride in closed areas and no one will hear that we are there.

I also just read an article on the first electric air plane....it can fly for 4 hours on a full charge......you have to charge it for 8 hours or so but you electric bill impact is only 80 cents.....The technology is coming it is only a matter of time.

Did anyone read the comment about the guy that wanted a law to be able to shoot harley riders with paintball guns?!? even if it is sarcasm, i'd like to tie that guy with a tree and no shirt on and just drill him in the belly with a paintball gun :banghead:

I personally HATE HATE HATE Harleys to hell and back!!!:banghead: I just cant stand those loud, ubnoctious, noisy, annoying peices of junk!!!:ride:? YES, they may be made in the US, but who the :D cares when they go flying past my house at 3 a.m. in packs of 30 to 40! They dont have baffles and they think they can "get on it" wherever they please. :banghead: I would most likely enjoy shooting down some Harley riders. or mabey I should put I retractable spike strip down on the road, and when I hear them coming. I can strech it out :worthy:

I also just read an article on the first electric air plane....it can fly for 4 hours on a full charge......you have to charge it for 8 hours or so but you electric bill impact is only 80 cents.....The technology is coming it is only a matter of time.

what? that seems a little low since power is 9 cents a kilowatt(I think):D

I think it is far less expensive then gas as energy but the cost is going to come from the battery dying every couple of years. They need to throw a ton of money into quick charge long service life and weight and size reduction R&D before this is really going to take off, I am with you though, you can sound like a 2T then a train then jetsons car (or is that the stock sound:busted: ) then drag racer or a semi truck.? switch to this when driving on the free way... bet you wont get cut off then:lol:

I personally HATE HATE HATE Harleys to hell and back!!!:banghead: I just cant stand those loud, ubnoctious, noisy, annoying peices of junk!!!:banghead:? YES, they may be made in the US, but who the :D cares when they go flying past my house at 3 a.m. in packs of 30 to 40! They dont have baffles and they think they can "get on it" wherever they please. :banghead: I would most likely enjoy shooting down some Harley riders. or mabey I should put I retractable spike strip down on the road, and when I hear them coming. I can strech it out :ride:

:worthy: Everytime one of those things drives by and wakes up my 8 month old son I get pretty pissed off. Of course it's not just them. There's the fools with the bass that rattles the whole house. There are a lot of inconsiderate people out there.

Sorry, that was off topic. He started it.:banghead:

Discovery Channel show called Mean Green Machines compares MX to the zero electric bike. There are 3 parts total.

"Zero Motorcycles Mean Grean Machines Part 1"

Part 2

Part 3

Wow, that was the lamest test I have ever seen. If you don't know anything about testing than I suppose it makes the electric bike look good. Different riders, different weights, different skills....come on! And who's the squid they got riding "the legendary YZ?" Motocross champion? dude crashes into a fence going straight?

On the jump contest, the guy who hit the corner jumped further than the bonehead who had a straight on shot off the track. Why didnt they measure that?

Discovery Channel show called Mean Green Machines compares MX to the zero electric bike. There are 3 parts total.

"Zero Motorcycles Mean Grean Machines Part 1"

Part 2

Part 3

They say theres nothing on 2 wheels thats louder than a motocross bike and its also smelly. Hell, i love the sound and smell of 2-strokes and that yz250f is a lot quiter stock than a piped 2-stroke. What a sorry ass piece of shit for a bike.