Sign in to follow this  

What Happened to Dust Magazine??

I paid for a sub. 6X and have not seen an issue come out for over 5 months. Are they out of business? and how do I get my money back?

If they are out of business its sad becuase it was one of my favorite mags

Number says its disconnected they must be out of business: Sad to see it go, but I want my money back.

Ditto here. I paid for a subscription and got 2 issues. Haven't received one in like 6 months...

I've called these turkeys a few times they always answer back and they promise but never send a magazine.

I forwarded this thread to the owner of Dust... I'm sure he'll get you taken car of.

What did they say? Are they still in business?

never heard of the magazine.

but really, you paid 6 times? after the 2nd or 3rd time, you didn't get the hint?

These guys are really starting to bug me.

I emailed the guys at Dust Magazine several times, and I got to hand it to them they replied every time, and they promised a new issue was in the works and it would be in my hands shortly. The problem was the new issue never would come. You know I have had magazine subscriptions that went down the tubes before, no big deal. Live and learn, but these turkeys don't have the integrity to say on their web page they are currently shut down and not printing magazines, and to quit sending money.

Thanks for letting me have my rant.

From this point foward I'm taking it that I was ripped off and will never think of Dust Magazine again.

This is the latest info I have for them:

Chad McClellan

Publisher

Dust Off-Road Magazine

12163 Blackstone Drive

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

909-957-1754

I've talked to and met Chad a few times. Seems like a nice guy. Hopefully it's an honest mistake or the like...

If they're truly still accepting subscriptions - they need to be "turned in" to the credit card companies for fraud.

Come to think of it. I purchased a subscription (a year I think) and received one

issue, lol! I guess it isn't a whole lot of dough, but I wonder what type of rights

we have as consumers????

I'm in the same boat, haven't received a magazine in awhile from them.

Too bad, that was my favorite bike magazine.

My issue of Dust arrived this afternoon. Same quality magazine as before. I hope they got their stuff together and deliver on time as promised.

I was told the next magazine would be coming out in January. Well here it is February 11th and no magazine.

I don't think this dog is gonna hunt.

Anybody with an update. I tried calling and never got an answer. Sent an e-mail and waiting for a response. The website doesn't look like it has been updated since early to mid 2008. I should have taken that as a hint when I placed my order for a subscription. Are there any other off-road oriented magazines produced that are still in business? I am somewhat pacified with the usual MXA, Dirt Rider, Dirt Bike etc.. but would rather have something specific to off-road like Dust was.