Sign in to follow this  

Snow melting?

Am hoping to ride Taylor Park soon - has the snow melted enough to get through many, or even all, the trails?

Is Pearl Pass open yet?

Am hoping to ride Taylor Park soon - has the snow melted enough to get through many, or even all, the trails?

Is Pearl Pass open yet?

I was there weekago everything is good

Rode all weekend and there was no snow on the trails. It was very rainy however.

Any of you guys ride Fossil Ridge? I will be up there next month and was wondering if the gate is still an issue.

Is Pearl Pass open yet?

When do you plan to go?

When do you plan to go?

I think we'll arrive in Taylor Park on Ag 26 or 27th, staying until Labor Day.

In addition to the trails around there, we hope to be able to ride over Pearl Pass if it's open.

I personally did not see the snow on Pearl Pass but a rider that I met up there said it is still impassable.

I think we'll arrive in Taylor Park on Ag 26 or 27th, staying until Labor Day.

In addition to the trails around there, we hope to be able to ride over Pearl Pass if it's open.

We will be at Taylor from Sep 15th to the 21st or 22nd, thought maybe we might be there at the same time.

During the week of 8-10 to 8-15 Pearl Pass was still snowy. Five of our riders did manage to get across but it took a long time. Like several hours.