Sign in to follow this  

Chad Reed Wallpaper

I know alot of you guys dislike him but this pik came out really good in PS. so here it is if anyone wants it...:)

51c4t2.jpg

Thats a sweet picture. Man I hate the look of the new thor helmets.

He is the grittiest rider ever.... extra heavy on the gritty. Like he eats sand gritty.

He is the G.R.O.A.T. :)

lol I cant stand him! I cant wait to see what he does with R.C.'s old bike and bubba does with reeds old bike!

I'm gonna print it out, and put it on the kitchen floor...

So my puppy can make a da poopies on it!! :):D:worthy:

lol I cant stand him! I cant wait to see what he does with R.C.'s old bike and bubba does with reeds old bike!

WHOA!!!! Wait a minute... Reeds on a Zook and Bubbas on a Yami now??? Damn I've really been outta the loop. :):D

where has ne one seen that JBS is gonna ride the Yamaha?? I know he is going to L&M but i thought they still hadnt decided on a machine?? And, to be completely honest, i havent seen any OFFICIAL news on him even goin to L&M its just he MAJOR rumor on most of the forums??????

Reed has been saying over and over that JS will be on a Yamaha. As well as Emig on Speed. Maybe they know something we don't. However, its not official til its announced.

I got the new MXA last night and they said that Roger Decoster offered Chad a ride, but Suzuki said that they would not let him ride for them. Did they change their minds now? :)

Thats a sweet picture. Man I hate the look of the new thor helmets.

I love them. I like my force, but hate the front piece on it. I like the new one's a lot better. I'll probably order an 09 here in a week or two.

They are not the same bike. Sheesh. Hey we got RC's 2007 bike laying around that no one is riding. lets give it to Reed.:)

lmao, right, thats exactly what I meant, :D