Sign in to follow this  

Whats up with all the Western PA tracks dropping D5 points???

So far this year, Highpoint raceway, Steel City Raceway, and Pleasure Valley have all dropped D5 point awards.

Whats going on with D5 that they stopped awarding points?

No. It's an internal problem between promoters. If you really want to know the facts show up at the next D-5 meeting. It's at 7 p.m., August 26th at the Quality Inn in Somerset, PA. Show up & get the real scoop.

Thanks, im gonna try to make it up if I can, I appreciate the reply

I was wondering the same thing. I'm originally from Warren, PA (near Maple Shade) and raced alot in D5 over the years. I was on the D5 website and read that PVR and Jeff Cernic were out of the district.

If I can make maybe I'll see you there. Just look for the mullet.

yeah, but don't look too long at the mullet or you'll toss your cookies. That face was made for a full face helmet. Yo Allen, save your money and we'll take you to snowshoe as our pit dog.

I didn't make it either. I forgot & worked late. I'm sure that if you popped on the district's web site & got the phone number of one of the officers they'd be glad to fill you in. Try Chris Higgins. I've never talked to the guy personally but, they say he's a nice guy & I think he's doing all the posting on the web site. district5ama.org will get you in & just go to the officers section for their info.