Sign in to follow this  

Insane Vid

anybody else notice that it seems like there were way more brutal crashes on the professional level in the 90's....suspension underperformance maybe?

anybody else notice that it seems like there were way more brutal crashes on the professional level in the 90's....suspension underperformance maybe?

almost looks to me like they toned down the tracks today a bit.

Nice vid, I figured it would be a bunch of stuff I seen before when it started but I hadn't seen most of it! Some pretty hard slams in there! the last wreck was the best tho. hahaha

ugly crashes the supercross tracks in the 90's looked way more technical and downright hard, the ones today are alittle boaring to watch all the jumps are the same size mostly hardpacked and perfectly manicured id like to throw the pro's of today onto one of those nutbusting tracks

also keep in mind tho that in theese guys time it was normal to go race and then go party i dont think they trained as hard and focused as much as the sx/mx riders do today

ugly crashes the supercross tracks in the 90's looked way more technical and downright hard, the ones today are alittle boaring to watch all the jumps are the same size mostly hardpacked and perfectly manicured id like to throw the pro's of today onto one of those nutbusting tracks

+ 1 on that

great find:thumbsup:

almost looks to me like they toned down the tracks today a bit.

They had too, if they hadn't the four strokes couldn't have made all the doubles.......:):D:worthy: