Sign in to follow this  

Indiana guys?

I live here in terre haute IN. Just wanted to know if any of you are here around me. I go to the badlands....in attica all the time and was wanting to know if anyone else rides there. Ive seen a few XRs there. But not alot. Thought it would be cool if we could all get together and have a XR day there. Let me know.

dude attica is way blown out. you should be ridin over at casey ILL. like 25 min. away and less than 100/ year. have you been to mule ridge? if you wanna drive a ways there's lawrence county rec. park south of bloomington. I'd ride with ya but im injured for a while. :)

http://www.in.gov/dnr/outdoor/2834.htm

try this or this

http://lincolntrailmotosports.com/

Hey cool man thanks for the info. havent been anywhere else other than the badlands. Mule ridge is shutdown. Not sure what happend but i seen them one day and checked there website. Said they are closed for the season and check back. So i stopped by there and its all over grown and stuff. Looks like its down for good. But yeah i agree. Attica is pretty well shot now.

Hey, I just got a 96 XR250L a couple weeks ago. I have not ridden it much. Today was my first day to ride it to work. I would like to ride some at Casey. A friend of mine at work says there are alot of trails to ride on, a mx track, and a mini track. My kids are with me this weekend but the next two weekends are free for me. Let me know when you would like to go. I have a trailer that can fit three bikes on. Brad

I'm STILL finishing my XR350, BD dual sport kit to install and street tires put on the extra set of rims. Anywhere to ride in the northern 1/2 of the state?

MindBlower, I am not sure about the northern part of IN. Just west central side we have Attica, IN to ride I think. If I am wrong let me know.

Hey sorry i was away for a few. I went riding at the badlands again this weekend. And ive got work crap for a few weekends in a row now. 👍 . As far as the badlands go the new owners are really getting the place turned around. With the new MX track and alot of trail work its getting to be a really nice place again. Saturday the park was just jammin. People everywhere. So im going to check out the other places sometime but i will still ride at the badlands most of the time. But yeah brupska we will have to get together and ride. Im no hardcore rider and im usually with my son and sometimes with my wife too. When my wife is there we just kinda put but the kid can ride good and we will hit the trails and dunes pretty hard.

I've been in the market for a 400R so I come in here to poke around a little and what do I find...a bunch of Indiana riders. 👍 I don't see too many over in the 600/650 forum.

Anyway, there is always Redbird ORV and this coming weekend Interlake is opening back up. They are both ran by the DNR and info can be found on their site.

Or, you can click here for Interlake...http://www.in.gov/dnr/outdoor/2915.htm

Or here for Redbird...http://www.in.gov/dnr/outdoor/2897.htm

I am more of fun trail rider. I am not hard core either. I am 39 y/o so I just want to go out and have fun. I also do a lot of Track days on my Buell. I ride a lot harder on the asphalt. I know it sounds stupid but 135 mph down the Putnam Park straight away is a rush. LOL Yes we will have to get together and Ride. I have new GF so I am sure she is going to take up my time. She doesn't ride but I am working on it. LOL

I'm in Lafayette...riding my XR to work daily, but haven't had it off-road for real yet, although I've had it since spring. I don't have MX boots yet (ordering a pair this week still), but once I get some, I'll be ready to ride.

I work with a guy who rides an '08 TE610, and he's been going all over the place with his daughter (she started on a TT-R125 this year, but he already moved her onto a KX100). They've been to Attica at least once, probably more, and I think they went to Redbird once or twice too. So when I get out to ride, I'll probably be with him and his Husky.

Any of you guys ever tried out Haspin Acres? Its not the best place I've ever been but there's some pretty fun trails out there, and they have different trails for all skill levels.