Sign in to follow this  

New to the area

WELCOME!!!

We have an awesome group of riders on the Perry thread. We frequent Haspin Acres, in Laurel Indiana. Come join us for a ride. We like single-track when possible, and challenging terrain in general. Haspin can get a little over-run by idiots at times, but we ride deep in the woods, and have no trouble with traffic :) Where are you located in Indiana???

WELCOME!!!

We have an awesome group of riders on the Perry thread. We frequent Haspin Acres, in Laurel Indiana. Come join us for a ride. We like single-track when possible, and challenging terrain in general. Haspin can get a little over-run by idiots at times, but we ride deep in the woods, and have no trouble with traffic :) Where are you located in Indiana???

:ride::worthy::D

I'm down near Rushville. Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to meeting new people and finding new places to ride.

I am new to the area and looking for some tracks, trails to ride and some people to ride with also.

welcome to thumpertalk! i like dirt too. :)

welcome to thumpertalk! i like dirt too. :)

Thanks for the welcome. I'm guessing many of us here Like Dirt :D

I honestly couldn't think of anything else for a name so I went with it. I know lame.

I have spent weeks and weeks reading posts and finally decided to sign up and participate. Hopefully we can set some rides up and be able to put faces to names.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm guessing many of us here Like Dirt :)

I honestly couldn't think of anything else for a name so I went with it. I know lame.

I have spent weeks and weeks reading posts and finally decided to sign up and participate. Hopefully we can set some rides up and be able to put faces to names.

That's the best part of TT for me. I've met many great people/riders. The group rides we've done, have been some of the most enjoyable I've been on.

Hell, by the time I finally met some of them....I felt like I already knew them.

You do realize that you're only about 20 miles from Haspin Acres. We are working up a group ride for this coming weekend. Not sure where we'll end up, but if we go to Haspin it would be a great chance for you to meet some of us........

Hey Hogie.......how's the racing going???

good finished 2nd this past weekend......ooops, who's HOGIE