Sign in to follow this  

FCR fitment

not correctly.

people have used them with lots of fiddleing around but i have yet to see one done cleanly.

not correctly.

people have used them with lots of fiddleing around but i have yet to see one done cleanly.

Is there a list of compatible donor bikes complied here?

Just thought someone might have a quick link rather than digging through the archives.

Thanks!

Tipsy

YZ/WR 400&426 The 426 had the FCR MX.

Older KTMs.

The key is that they need to have a removable intake bell. This allows you to use the correct size adapter from Sudco. Most late model 450 MX bikes using the FCR do not have a removable bell.

Used carbs are a bit of gamble unless you know the history of the donor bike.

KTM 400-450-520-525 until '04-'05 and of course DRZ 'E and 'K .

Mine was used too , but the price was reeeealy low so i gambled on it .

Really very low , the dude didn't know what treasurer is this part for the DRZ guys like other eBay sellers and there are many who sells wrong FCRs with no removable air bell but they say it is for DRZ or they have the wright FCR but the price is like 100-150$ lower than a TT kit wich has everything to bolt on !!!

Shameless plug.

My FCR from a 2005 e model is on ebay at the moment, user id savage-74

That would be compatible :)

Shameless plug.

That would be compatible :D

Funny. I don't see it. You don't have anything for sale.

GB :)

Thanks for all your replies and it getting clearer on what you need look for. One last question, if I were to get one with TPS do I just not plug it in and it will run OK or should I be looking for one with no TPS? Thanks again! Aloha!

PM sent

Shameless plug.

That would be compatible :)

Nothing is wrong with it, I didn't even clean it.

How you see it is how it came off the bike.. No issues, just getting a 41 to go with my big bore & Stroker...

I'll have the e-cams for sale very soon too..

Hey guyz need some help. I got this carb and the intake tube that goes to the manifold seems too long and small in diameter and doesn't fit in the 021-216 FCR Adapter 2 3/8", carb to S airboot. I also noticed it doesn't have a choke or vacuum port to hook up to the 13685-29F00 OEM Suzuki Vacuum Port Nipple. The guy I got it from says he got it off his used SM. Any ideas?

fcr1.jpg

fcr2.jpg

fcr3.jpg

fcr4.jpg

yah,definately doesnt have the right manifold tube or air booty adapter.

you will need a vacuum nipple installed in the head to run the petcock and your pilot circuit will need to be jetted overly rich so it will start when it cold out with out a choke.

yah,definately doesnt have the right manifold tube or air booty adapter.

you will need a vacuum nipple installed in the head to run the petcock and your pilot circuit will need to be jetted overly rich so it will start when it cold out with out a choke.

Thanks Eddie! So, that manifold tube is removable/changeable? Would you happen to know what size or part number the correct one is so that I can order it. Also, where would I install that vacuum nipple exactly?

Thanks Eddie! So, that manifold tube is removable/changeable? Would you happen to know what size or part number the correct one is so that I can order it. Also, where would I install that vacuum nipple exactly?

The nipple goes in just under the intake of enginetop ,there are 2 bolts fitted there ,use the lower one.