Sign in to follow this  

Ride two on the new bike!

When to the Motocross races on Sat. which was way cool. I totally love the really little kids whose dads have to chase them so they don't go crazy! So cute! And we went riding in the desert this weekend. Not so bad, it was fun and a little technical. Not so fond of the hills with drops on either side. Also when you wreck and the flying ants come out and attack you and you can't get you bike in nuetral and can't get it turned around it kinda sucks! But so far I've been able to handle any terrian that Trenton has taken me on which I guess isn't the easiest. He says I've taken to rididng like a duck to water but he sometimes forgets that I'm a beginner. I'll be posting pics soon! Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

Gripe comment: I've found that women are really underestimated in this sport and when it comes to gear and accessories for our bikes we're almost canceled out altogether! A little irritating. (Sorry I couldn't find pants this weekend and we went to every motorcyle shop in Junction which spawned the irritation)

can't wait to see your pix! yeah, you gotta watch out for FLying ANt, she's wicked :)

I hear you about women and riding(trail riding), it's so rare for me to get to ride with another gal. By far most of the women I see out riding are on quads (with a cooler or a tot). I have noticed more teenaged girls though, which is great! It's been a real treat to get to ride with other Thumpettes! (BBBOM, Flying ANt and Thorgirl22).

Ha, I'm always finding neutral when I DON'T need it!