Sign in to follow this  

Blue Diamond Delmarva Race

Raced Blue Diamond yesterday and was real happy with the event. Track was great and the rain help off:thumbsup:

Agreed! They have really got their act together compared to The Landing and Seaford. Almost always a smooth day of racing there. Good job BD:applause:

when they gonna get off their arse and post some results? i checked the delmarva website and they havent posted results since march 16th!!!!!!!!

what a lame series...gets worse every year...the BD race is always the best ran race of the whole series.

well? how did you do?

it hammered here with rain...you guys got real lucky!

They actually had all the points posted up on paper at the track...i gues it's just not online yet. I didn't do all that great. First moto, 250c, I find out my tires wayyy low while im on the line. Go back pump it up and get back onto the track all by myself a lap behind and then crash in the first turn lol. 21/23

First openc moto get stuck in a pile up in the first turn end up 26/41 I think. Second 250c moto decent start, fell over once in a turn 10/23. Second openc moto decent start, had the inside line for the second turn, but someone runs into me...crash again. Ended up 21/41. So I pretty much had one good moto. But it was still fun:ride: