Sign in to follow this  

On Cape Cod, have no dirtbike. Little help?

Hey guys, what's going on. I'm a California transplant in Massachusetts

for a few more weeks. I've been out on Cape Cod for almost a month now, and I'm going a little crazy not being able to ride at all. I was hoping that someone with a second bike might be willing to take me out for a ride. I have access to a big truck, so if you have bikes, but no truck, I can drive. I can obviously meet you at any riding spot that you would pick as well. I am going to have all of my gear sent out to me from Ca this week. I am an experienced trail rider and would be willing to ride anything from a 125 on up. 2stroke, 4stroke, I don't care. I was hoping to have a few bucks while I was out here to buy a bike with, and then sell before I returned, but that isn't looking like a possibility. I know that this is kind of a long shot, but I have to try. And also, if you ever made it to Northern California, I would be more than willing to take you out for a ride. My buddy bike is a 99yz250. I just need to borrow a bike for a day. I wouldn't have a problem kicking down a few bucks to rent one either, but I pretty much need someone who knows where to go ride, and the whole deal. Please let me know if you can help me at all. Thanks.

I live on the Cape and there is Nothing Legal on the cape for ride spots

But Many Many Illegal Great Places to ride...:)

I would be willing to drive wherever I needed to. Central Ma, Connecticut, NH, it really doesn't matter much to me. I just need somebody with an extra bike, that's the tough part. But like I said, if you make it out to Ca, I've got a bike for you to ride, and we have a lot of great riding. I know that there has got to be somebody out there who's picked up a new bike and just hasn't gotten around to getting rid of their old one yet. At least that's what I'm hoping for. We'll see I guess. Thanks for lookin.