Sign in to follow this  

Walden 8/27 OP is cancelled

I just looked on their message board and practice on the 27th at Walden is cancelled. I don't think they want to do any Wednesday practices. :) I'll be at ACE that day.

I should be there too Mike. :) I'm working nights that week so I might get there a bit late. Ace has one on Saturday the 23rd also.

Maybe I can make both 23rd and 27th........sure I can. Can't make Rocky this weekend Kiwi but soon.

any new sections or new stuff on the track..havent been there since last september

Wednesdays aren't too bad, get there early before the crowd. The last time I was there the back section after Murphy's was changed up, but most of the track was the same. That was back in May.

looks like ill be going to ace...anything else new on the track...lets just say last time i was there...after murpheys law the right turn after the jump then a left leading into the 2 doubles...

I'll be there with the crew, we usually park on the top of the hill on the right.

alright my parts came intoday looks like ill be ready to go on saturday

The OTHG crew was there. I was surprised how few people were there. We had our fill of riding and only one mishap. All in all a good day.