Sign in to follow this  

mx near tacoma

hey me and my buddies just got back from Iraq a couple of months ago i am a 250f rider and the rest are quad riders 1 pro class rider and 2 beginners. we have run a couple of mx races in straddline and pacific raceways but they are kind of a drive and not open in the first part of the week not to mention it sucks having to pay 30$ to practice at pacific raceways. i was wondering if there were any secret locals only type riding areas near by or someone willing to let us ride with them on there private track or property. thanks

Pro quad guy?? Whats his name? You guys should come out to Straddleline this weekend for the ATV WORCS race. The WORCS X-cross is saturday night and let me tell ya, its brutal, but way fun to watch. Travis Pastrana came out last weekend for the dirtbikes but crashed out when making a pass for the lead. Chris Borich is coming this weekend to give a go. Your quad buddy should try it. We have some of the best quad riders on the west coast here in Wa. so if he can pace with them then he's the man.

Pro quad guy?? Whats his name? You guys should come out to Straddleline this weekend for the ATV WORCS race. The WORCS X-cross is saturday night and let me tell ya, its brutal, but way fun to watch. Travis Pastrana came out last weekend for the dirtbikes but crashed out when making a pass for the lead. Chris Borich is coming this weekend to give a go. Your quad buddy should try it. We have some of the best quad riders on the west coast here in Wa. so if he can pace with them then he's the man.

yeah me and him did the race the weekend before when just straddline ran it on the course it was db on sat quads on sunday we both vowed to never race that crazy race again he only ran the expert class because of stamina issues but he raced at pacific raceways raceway last friday and was mixing it up pretty good with one of the local pro i think his father runs the track over there or maybe just works there he rides a kawi. yeah but that cross country stuff out here is crazy i am used to california trails and this slick clay out here got me pretty good a few times. thats crazy pastrana came out here

Yea, youre talking about Drew Lattimar, he's the WORCS Pro-Am Natl champ. His dad just took over PR. He's a fast kid. I'm the guy who builds the tracks for the TPQ3, I just did the WORCS track and the newtrack at Straddleline also. I did the track at PR for Bob too. You guys should check out Oakwood Arena this winter for some indoor MX. I build the tracks there also. They have classes for everyone so you and your quad buddies can come dice it up. You Army or AF??

Yea, youre talking about Drew Lattimar, he's the WORCS Pro-Am Natl champ. His dad just took over PR. He's a fast kid. I'm the guy who builds the tracks for the TPQ3, I just did the WORCS track and the newtrack at Straddleline also. I did the track at PR for Bob too. You guys should check out Oakwood Arena this winter for some indoor MX. I build the tracks there also. They have classes for everyone so you and your quad buddies can come dice it up. You Army or AF??

wow thats crazy they were going back and forth for a couple of laps until my buddie got tired i will have to tell him. yeah we have heard about oakwood i can't wait to ride there when does it open? we are Army we just got back from iraq in june so thats why our moto conditioning is a little out of whack.hey out of curiosity how long is that double after the "S" style turn at pacific raceway ? oh and you did a hell of a job on the track at pacific raceway it is a really fun track.