Pax tomorrow Tuesday 8/12

Finally got another bike after a several month hiatus...plan on heading out to Pax for some seat time...switched to the YZ450F after 4yrs on Hondas. Will see how it goes. Bringing the my 6yr old with his Pro Senior. Will likely get there around 6ish and park by the kids track. Grey Tahoe with "Colby Casey" on back glass.

Went to Waldo for the first time Sunday. Nice track. No dust, good traction and a nice flow(I did have on a new rear Michelin Starcross). Not as many tabletops as Pax but I like the flow better. It was nice to pit in the grass but not much shade available. Nice bathrooms with showers. Not crowded at all and good visibility on the track to see ahead.

MarkC ?

its about time you got another bike dave. i was starting to wonder if you had turned female on us. maybe if i see ya at the track some time i let ya have some of my roost.

Good thing that pinger doesnt throw too much roost...and if I were to eat some of it, it would be only for a second before you get out of sight! ?

What a day...felt like a fish out of water..with a totally different bike and a 6mos hiatus! It took a while to get the suspension comfortable...this YZ doesnt turn as well as my Honda! This may have some to do with the suspension adjustments, but the front end does feel...vague, for lack of a better word. The track was in good shape and the rain stayed away for the most part. They have added a sweet new section to the track which I like. I just need some seat time...got tired too quickly. Plan on heading somewhere next weekend...