Sign in to follow this  

Pax tomorrow Tuesday 8/12

That could work. I have to wait till the weekend gets closer to be sure I can leave.

Dave, Ive talked to you on the phone a few times (Tucker). If your plans fall through, I am probably going to motoplex this weekend. I' ve never been there so I can't promise you it's worth the drive. Waldo has the florida motocross series and I'll probably go to bostwick on the 31AUG to see BBMX.

Hey Tucker, if I do not travel this weekend I will likely end up at Pax again. Where is the Motoplex? They have a website with pics? I do want to make a trip to Seminole one day...maybe this weekend I will take my son and head down there for the weekend!

a bunch of us went to motoplex the weekend before last and overall i liked it nice, fun layout. the only thing is they need a better watering system it was dusty as hell, it hadn't rained in a while when we was there. i dont know what im going to do this weekend i'll probably wait and see. suposedly there's going to be a tropical storm over the area according to the latest storm projection.i might go and watch at waldo if steve is racing.

floridaatvmotoplex.com the pictures look like it might be sandy, but it looks like a good place to take my family camping/riding. I'm also going to wait and see what happens with the storm. If all else fails I'll go to Waldo and watch a mud race. mxpilot43, I was there when you cased the tripple at Waldo, I was amazed you got up and kept riding, your a bad man! Two weeks ago someone tried it and his foot was pointed sideways, it was nasty looking. I never heard what the injury was.

ya motoplex would be good to camp and ride with the family. some parts of the track are pretty sandy. that triple at waldo is dangerous as hell right now because its deceiving. i felt damn lucky that day that all i got was the holy crap knocked out of me and nothing was broke. are you #120 on white yamaha.

I was pitted with him. I'm number 11, I talked to you about a tatoo. I was also with number 17 on the Honda.