crf250r maintenance

about the only differce is that you would not have to replace vavles and that would save some good money. you dont have to change oil too but you are still using oil and it woud be a pain in the ass mixing

the 125 may end up being chaper but not by a whole hell of alto

about the only differce is that you would not have to replace vavles and that would save some good money. you dont have to change oil too but you are still using oil and it woud be a pain in the ass mixing

the 125 may end up being chaper but not by a whole hell of alto

also with 125's if you end up blowing the WHOLE motor its about 400 to fix.. Blow up a 4 stroke its about 12-1400.. With a 125 you do not have to worry about oil filters either:p

also with 125's if you end up blowing the WHOLE motor its about 400 to fix.. Blow up a 4 stroke its about 12-1400.. With a 125 you do not have to worry about oil filters either:p

true but the only people that blow their motors are spoiled kids that had their parents buy them their bike.

it's a big differnce from a 125 i have both 125 clean filter same with 4 stroke I do my tranny oil every 3 rides I did it alot more on the 250f also you have to check the vavles on a 250f where as my 125 all you do it clean filter and change t oil every 3-4 rides and a top end say every 2 years which is 100$ and mixing premix takes like 2 minutes measure then put in the gascan but your saying you were looking ay a 230 they are bullet proof and require almost no maintence if it is your first bike I would tend to stay away from any racing 4 stroke unless your good with working on things and get something a little more bullet proof first ?