Sign in to follow this  

Boxer pups

I have 3 boxer pups left for sale 2 male 1 female. If you know of anyone who might be interested please send them my way.

I have 3 boxer pups left for sale 2 male 1 female. If you know of anyone who might be interested please send them my way.

These are really sweet and nice looking dogs. I was really tempted Thomas. Tammy Boszarth where are you!

Debbie

Any pics?

Pics of the parents? How big are they (the parents)?

Where in OR are you?

I might be interested... we want a Boxer. But, we're not really looking for another dog right now.

Yep, lets see some pictures. My wife is out of town so I am required to either bring home another bike or animal before she gets home.:)

Yep, lets see some pictures. My wife is out of town so I am required to either bring home another bike or animal before she gets home.:)

:D:worthy::ride::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I want a boxer too. Post some pics? I'm sure it would be an easy sell to the woman, she's wanted one forever:thumbsup:

Heres a pic, its a week or so old, I will take some current pics tonight and post them. I have 2 male and 1 female left. Mom is 55 pounds, dad is 110 pounds and solid muscle!! The males are going to take after there dad, the female will be more like mom. Im located in turner, or. any questions call me 503-302-6274 or email takastl@wbcable.net

IMG_1792.jpg

Heres a pic, its a week or so old, I will take some current pics tonight and post them. I have 2 male and 1 female left. Mom is 55 pounds, dad is 110 pounds and solid muscle!! The males are going to take after there dad, the female will be more like mom. Im located in turner, or. any questions call me 503-302-6274 or email takastl@wbcable.net

IMG_1792.jpg

Is it normal to have the food on the ground?

Not normal but does happen when the pups knock to bowl of food out of you hane, Doesnt take the long to clean it up tho!!