Sign in to follow this  

Dade City Races, August 30th, Florida

Alright Florida Racers next race date at Dade City is August 30th. As many of you already know this track is famous for helping up and coming riders from the past and today with the likes of Carmichael, Stewart and so many more.

It was a great turn out and to look out and see hundreds of people watching the mini race, now that is what we need to continue to do. Wide open racing with race lanes 40' wide that made for great racing while keeping it safe.

From what I know everyone had a great time riding with friends and racing for the love of the sport. Keep up the riding and I hope to see you on the August 30th, Oh yeah dont forget to bring a friend as we will be running two classes next time.

Peace out and get the word out.

Oh yeah thanks to Randy at Welcome to Dade City Motocross for making us feel welcome and for all the pictures.:)

probably do a mod and stock, thats it. Too many people want too many classes adn thats what hurts pitbikes. We are about getting out there and bangin bars havin' a great ol time!

Y but could you be a tad more specific.

12" wheel

16" big wheel

10" wheel...all rear wheel references

Also, do you run on a mini specific track or just the night race track for bigger bikes?

Thx in advance

last time it was a 12" only and they raced on the big track... ** 03sik50 they already have a stock 110 class at dade city... maybe you could have a 10" and 12" class... of course a 16" would also be nice.. but I know there are not that many 16" (mini) riders out there... I only know of 4 or 5.. but there are a bunch of 16" riders at dade because they run the trail balzer classs... the only that sucks is the rules (stock).. maybe a bunch of those guys would race if there was a 16" class..?

I guess the 16" class could work but I just have never considered those pitbikes. Not enough people ride 10" bikes to have that class. We dont want to see 4 guys riding by themselves just b.c. they wanted their own class. They have a stock class yes but those are all little kids and they wont run with us. It was not a 12" only class last race either. There was a buddy of ours out there on a 10". The point is to show Dade City that people are still interested and we have figured its more fun and much more exciting with 20+ riders on one gate with a single gate drop rather than 3-4 races with 3-5 people in each race=kinda boring.

We run on the big track, its sooo damn fun! 3rd and 4th gear the whole track. Like I have stated before. If people want to come out and have a blast sign up. Im riding with guys that are crazy fast adn I dont complain. We are trying to get something started again here in this part of Florida since OWC closed down. Hopefully see you all out there.

11 more days!!! Spread the word. This is a super fun track and the races are fun to watch as well!!!

Cant wait, had a great time last month.... see you all soon:applause:

Alright Florida Racers next race date at Dade City is August 30th. As many of you already know this track is famous for helping up and coming riders from the past and today with the likes of Carmichael, Stewart and so many more.

It was a great turn out and to look out and see hundreds of people watching the mini race, now that is what we need to continue to do. Wide open racing with race lanes 40' wide that made for great racing while keeping it safe.

From what I know everyone had a great time riding with friends and racing for the love of the sport. Keep up the riding and I hope to see you on the August 30th, Oh yeah dont forget to bring a friend as we will be running two classes next time.

Peace out and get the word out.

Oh yeah thanks to Randy at Welcome to Dade City Motocross for making us feel welcome and for all the pictures.👍

yall are the ones putting on the pit bike races?

what is the name?

but ya im gonna try try to head out there and watch. Last time i rode i broke my wrist in the womens class, but i think im gonna go watch and race at the nxt point round. :worthy:

yall put on a good show last time you were out there.. well at least the last time i saw. yall brought back the pit bike racing, that we miss from last year!

good luck. :busted: see you at the races! :blah:

ya. Its just a bunch of us that used to ride OWC when it was open. We are trying to get minis back in gear here in Florida. Some big things coming up in the next year in the mini scene so be on the look out. Cant wait!!!

Keegan 804

yall have the white pit bikes?

im trying to remember if it was you?

and yall were under the white tent in the front by the fence?

You had the Guys for Thumpstar and Pitpro where there last time along with so many other racers that just enjoy riding and doing some racing..

Hope to see you there on Saturday night.👍

yall have the white pit bikes?

im trying to remember if it was you?

and yall were under the white tent in the front by the fence?

that wasnt me but ya those guys were out there riding. 1 more day!!!👍

There is one round of practice sometime between 4-6pm, racing begins at 6p.. Typically you dont need more than 1 practice as the track is pretty safe and easy to remember layout..

Hope to see you there racing, if not come out and say hello..

i cant race this saturday but guys are planning on racing this saturday. Next scheduled race is the 27th!

hope the rain stays away and doesnt scare anyone off this time. I will be out there on the 18th (thursday) for practice.